Dashboards for PaperCut Hive
We're kicking off this year with a bang! Join us for our first webinar of 2024 and discover how Intuitive's Hive dashboards can revolutionise data analysis in just 15 minutes.
- Intuitive for Hive
- Key benefits
- Dashboard analysis options
- How to implement
When: 11/01/2024 - 09:15 GMT / 10:15 CET
PaperCut MF 23 - New and noteworthy!
In this webinar, we'll cover all of the new and noteworthy features of PaperCut MF 23.
We think you'll really enjoy this release, so join the Selectec team as we walk you through version 23!
- Security enhancements
- New Azure functionality
- Additional Cloud service regions
- and more!
Lunch and Learn - Intuitive BI
Using dashboards to improve print consumption
This webinar looks at all things new from Intuitive. It includes their shiny new UI transformation, the latest updates to Intuitive dashboards for PaperCut MF, and the first fully-integrated BI dashboards for PaperCut Hive.
- Get a first look at the Intuitive for PaperCut Hive Dashboards and the Intuitive BI Connector:
- Harness the data stored in PaperCut Hive with 4 pre-configured dashboards
- Present a visual and dynamic print data summary for all key stakeholders
- Tailor the data for individual users or departments
Automate any file - could it get any more clever?
MaSH, the super clever alter ego of Foldr
In this webinar, we'll be looking at a new product that helps you to expand the reach of your existing customers. MaSH is a script-driven tool that enables automation for any process that can be completed programmatically. MaSH can automate any task on any file to the point that all it requires a user to do is press a button. Pretty neat, huh!
MaSH for Foldr allows users to:
- Automate any process based on any content, metadata or input
- Interact with other data sources such as Databases, APIs or other processes
- Automatically alter, create or modify image files
Join us to see how your customers could benefit from MaSH!
Webinar: PaperCut MF embedded connector for Square 9
Utilise PaperCut MF to add scanned documents directly to Square 9's DMS.
Selectec has developed an easy to set up PaperCut MF embedded scanning connector that enables your customers to scan documents, include metadata and add the files straight from PaperCut into Square 9's award-winning DMS via the PaperCutMF embedded app on an MFD.
In this webinar we'll show you:
- What this nifty new connector is and how it works
- How it opens up new conversations with your customers
- Where it fits into the current marketplace
- How to build out integrations with PaperCut to expand opportunities and create bespoke installs